- As you can see from the photo, a small group of people from CAYA went to Hershey Park yesterday and had a lot of fun!
- I’ll post on my Facebook account later this week, other pictures of the weird and the wild.
- Monday night Andy and I were able to track down the problems we had last week that caused the projection problems…ok…he tracked it down and I assisted in any way I could.
- We’ll be back up and running on Sunday with no problems!
- Getting ready to go into the church Monday night, I changed into some old shorts and t-shirt knowing that we’d be crawling around in the attic and other hot, dirty places.
- AHHHHH…seriously I got flashbacks to last spring and summer when we spent almost every night at the building doing that while we were still under construction.
- Looking back now a year later we often laugh about it and say what a great experience it was…actually doing it again though reminded us that it actually stunk.
- Today I have an important meeting at lunch time…and then after that I’ll be able to devote all my attention to this weekend’s 2 Experiences.
- I’m really excited…trust me…be in your seats in plenty of time for the start…you won’t want to miss the opening minutes.
- I slept like a rock last night and got up early. Hard to believe I’ve already been working for 3 hours today and it’s not even 9:00am yet.
- There used to be a day and time when I didn’t even wake-up until 9am.
- Keep praying for the hiring team that has been commissioned to find our Pastor of Creative Arts. They are coming down the home stretch in making decisions and it looks like sometime in mid to late fall we should have someone in place!
- Right now…pick up the phone or send an E-viteto someone for the God at the Box Office series…someones eternal destiny could hang in the balance.
Archives for August 2008
Saturday Lisa and I drove home from our vacation in New Bern, NC. There is about 2 hours worth of driving on back-roads just to get back to I-95. Dummy me had forgotten to print out the return directions so we just reversed the directions of how we got there. Problem was though it wasn’t exactly the same…even though we turned onto the routes and roads we were supposed to…none of it looked familiar…I’m like really good with directions and landmarks, etc…so I knew we were passing things that we hadn’t on the way down…it made me a tad bit uncomfortable…however the road names said we were going the right way so I trusted everything would turn out alright.
This Sunday we’ll be going to 2 Experiences and quit frankly it makes me a tad bit uncomfortable because it’s a road we haven’t been down before. Yes, some things will look familiar along the way, but for the most part we’re in uncharted territory for us. However, I know that God has clearly given us the directions so He’ll get us where He wants us to be. Will we get back to “familiar roads” in a week, a month, a year? I don’t know…but I do know we’ll just keep listening to His GPS turn by turn directions and we’ll enjoy the journey as we go!