- Another great day!
- Had 2 more people start a relationship with Jesus!
- As I mentioned last week we’re ramping up our set each week throughout the Christmas season so it made for another long yet productive set-up time this morning.
- Instead of trying to explain it all, I’ll show you through video.
- Thanks to Cris Cramer for videotaping the opener song and worship set.
- Not bad for a Flip cam.
- Not a huge crowd today but those that were there were pretty energetic.
- I continued the Party series today with a message entitled, “Bust a Move”
- You can watch the first few minutes of it here…
- …or listen to the entire thing here.
- We’ll call it a day of rants…can’t really say I left anything unsaid.
- Also said some things…”peachy keen”…that I’m not sure where it came from.
- As I said, you never know why the Spirit may have you say something…gotta trust “peachy keen” really needed to be heard by someone…at least that’s what I’m telling myself. 🙂
- Seriously I think it’s a message that many people need/needed to hear.
- Had a bunch of cool conversations afterward…great questions…love that people are seeking the truth and how to live it out.
- As a reminder, we’ll be meeting on Saturday morning for the next 2 weeks.
Saturday December 24, 10am
Saturday December 31, 10am