Between online listens and downloads, our average sermon is heard again beyond Sunday morning slightly over 100 times. Here are the top 10 most listened to and downloaded messages from 2011.
- “Finding the One“- The first four messages on this list all come from the “One” series on marriage, dating, relationships and sex. This message was about making sure Jesus is first in your life.
- “Q & A“- People submitted their questions about anything to do with relationships and I answered.
- “Lets Talk About Sex“- Duh…what do you think it’s about. 🙂
- “Finding the Two“- Once Jesus is first in your life, how do you find and then keep a spouse until death do you part.
- “The Biggest Lie You Tell Yourself“- The conclusion to the “ME*TRADE” series. In it I discussed how each morning we wake up on a quest for happiness instead of a quest for truth…which leads to…the biggest lie you tell yourself.
- “Renewing Your Mind“- The opening message in the ME*TRADE series where we learned that if you’re not happy with the outcomes of your life, it’s not about going back and making different decisions, but rather changing your thinking which leads to better decision-making.
- “The Truth About Obedience“- My wife Lisa’s message on 6 steps to being obedient to God which was a part of the “Jonah” series.
- “Generation Next or Now“- The opening message in the “I Believe In You” series speaking to the Millennial Generation to not put off making a difference with their lives now!
- “The Jonah in All of Us“- The opening message in the “Jonah” series about how when God speaks to us there always seems to be an easier option to get out of it, but beware because if you choose that path storm clouds and perhaps worse are about to come.
- (TIE) “The Two People Everyone Needs in Their Life“- Part 3 of the “I Believe in You” series about the value of having a mentor and being a mentor to someone else.
“One Simple Truth“- Conclusion of the ME*TRADE series where I challenged everyone to realize God knows better what’s best for our lives than what we do.