- Another great day but I’m whooped.
- Typing this on my phone sitting at the airport getting ready to catch a flight to Orlando.
- Great start to the new series.
- 9 more people came into a relationship with Christ today!
- That never gets old.
- Wasn’t planning on doing a call for salvation today and I didn’t at 9:15, but I really felt a strong prompting from the Spirit to give one at 10:45.
- Glad I did!
- Loved the satan video…I’ll get Aaron to shrink it down then we’ll post it online.
- Maybe you can catch it on Facebook in the meantime.
- Had our best non-holiday attendance ever.
- Glad we kept the momentum going.
- It was great to have some family members in attendance…some of them for the very first time.
- Also the Executive Director for our entire denomination stuck his head in the door for a couple of minutes…that’s cool.
- Great crowd participation today…especially during the message…love it when you guys talk back.
- I’ll try to keep you up-dated from the road this week during the conference…have a great week.
Archives for April 2009
Hey thanks for RSVP’ing for the Experience this Sunday. We had our run through last night and it is going to be incredible! I have a few favors to ask of you…
- Please continue inviting like never before…even that person that’s turned you down a million times.
- Please pray for the team, myself and all those who will be attending.
- Please BE IN YOUR SEATS at least 5 minutes before the Experience starts. The beginning is going to be incredible…you won’t want to miss it and quite frankly it will be hard to find a seat during it and would be distracting to others.
- Once you find your seat if you can sit in the middle of a row that would be great. I expect it’s going to be a madhouse and the easier it is for our ushers to find aisle seats for our guests, the better and smoother things will be on Sunday.
- Did I mention yet to invite someone? I’ve been hearing of people using Facebook to invite, text messaging, e-mail and yes even the good old fashioned face-to-face. I will be giving a clear message on the whether the resurrection was an Urban Legend or a true historical event. If it was a true historical event then the implications are huge. Do your part this week to make sure that by Sunday afternoon hell will be a little less crowded in the future!
Thanks…love you all and hope you have a great week…I’ll see you and your guests on Sunday!
- That God would open doors for you to invite someone.
- That their hearts would be open to coming.
- That you would have the boldness to open your mouth and actually make the invite.