Brent Stains who attends United wrote a comment on the web-site that I wanted to make sure got spread to as many of you as possible. Brent writes…
Spot on brother, it was simply spot on!
I was at the 9:15 experience and I simply want to thank you for sharing your heart. I believe it’s very evident what happens when we submit to God and follow His lead. There’s no doubt that today God used you in kingdom ways for kingdom purposes! Thanks for being obedient!
I will use this message to share my heart with my friends. Just think what would happen if the 150+ who submitted to God today would also submit to bring a friend next week. Are we ready?!! We can be sure that God is!
Brent is right…what might happen if we all invite someone next week? We’ll never know unless we try…so invite someone today!
- That video was emotionally and physically demanding, but well worth it…perhaps the best we’ve ever done.
- One of the projectors must have gotten hit by a basketball this week (ok that’s not funny at all) and so we needed to get it adjusted.
- The lift though was not charged up and so we had to patiently put Andy up in the air a few feet at a time.
- I thought once we got him half way up we should have unplugged it and left him there.
- My thinking was what better way to illustrate someone being held hostage.
- The other funny thing was I ran out of water right before I went on stage for the 10:45.
- I reached in our backstage fridge, but the bottle was completely frozen.
- Now with less than 2 minutes before I’m to go on stage…and extremely thirsty…I had to figure out something…
- …so I quickly stuck it in the microwave, not knowing what would happen.
- Luckily it didn’t explode and I got just enough out of it to take care of my thirst.
- It’s about 3:00PM as I write this and it still got a big block of ice in it.
- Typing this on my phone in the back of Dianna’s van as she, Gene and I are on our way to OH for a week’s worth of classes.
- Rough day today especially in the first Experience.
- When I plugged the cables in the back wall this morning things seemed weird but then everything booted up fine so it appeared we were ok.
- Everything worked fine through practice but then the computer locked up 2 minutes before we were to start.
- In the midst of fixing that we realized the lights were not responding either…
- aaahhhh! We were at least 5 minutes late getting started which it figured was on a week we were doing really long music.
- Had 6 children total get dedicated today.
- Really cool seeing parents step up in that way for their kids.
- At 9:15 the wrong phone number to text in questions was on the screen.
- As I said…can you imagine what the poor guy who’s phone it was was thinking when all these questions about divorce and sex kept flooding his inbox.
- 10:45 went much better.
- The two live text questions are each on the podcast. They were…
- …Will I know my spouse in heave and at 10:45…If you get pregnant outside of marriage do you then have to marry that person.
- I can’t wait for next week…the new series called HOSTAGE may end up being the best yet.
- Pray for us this week as we travel and for us to pass our class.