- Galen did a great job creating the huge IPOD for our GodPOD series. 18 feet by 6 feet and fully functioning with video created quite a first impression.
- We had a lot of minor tech problems today…they drive me crazy!!!
- The band did a great job covering the “Bad Day” song. Andrea stepped in at the last minute to lead it and did awesome.
- Had some good friends there today, including a couple from Seattle.
- The opener video with me dancing in the iPOD got some big laughs….ahh the things you’ll do for Jesus! Click here if you dare.
- Had a young woman tell me before the Experience that 3 different people she knows died this past week…wow…that’s not just a bad day, that’s a bad week. If for no one else, at least I know that God wanted her to hear today’s message and that makes it well worth it.
- It’s kind of neat to know that millions of Christians around the world today celebrated communion together, during world wide communion Sunday.
I’m so proud of my wife for her hard work on getting the new site up and running. It’s still in beta form at this point, but I’m sure in a couple of weeks when we launch it, people are going to love all the new features. It’s so great having someone who is not only an awesome partner in life, but also a great teammate in seeing the Kingdom expand. My prayer is that all of you would flourish in your relationships as well and that together with your spouse or friends, you would make an eternal difference.
Remember the song that said, “signs, signs, everywhere there’s signs…” Well blogs are everywhere as well. So why one more? Uhhh, because I want to…because I think it will make me cool? No, really it’s just a chance for me to get my thoughts out of my head and allow anyone else that wants a peek inside my cluttered mind a chance to observe organized chaos. So sit back, relax, and let’s have the blogging begin.