- Wrapped up the Littlefaithers series today by looking at the story of Elijah.
- Again I was able to come in a little later…I could get used to that.
- Had some things today that were sloppy and that always drives me crazy…however for the most part it was a good day.
- Had a guy at the second Experience that just moved here from Charlotte. He has been attending Elevation Church. I told him I’m no Steven Furtick but he came up afterwards and said he’d be back so I guess I didn’t let me down too bad.
- Had our regions director of church planting, Chuck Frank, in attendance as well. Heard a few people “lovingly confronted” him about stealing me away.
- For such a heavy topic, I thought we did good of sharing God’s Word these past few weeks in a way that was uplifting instead of depressing.
- Can’t wait for next week…EASTER!
- So who are you inviting?
- Pray this week that God will open up the hearts of those you’ll be inviting, that He will open up doors for you to invite and that you will have the courage to open your mouth to make the invite at the appropriate time.
- Invite like crazy this week…let’s pack the place out and see many have their eternal destinies changed!
Hey thanks for RSVP’ing for the Experience this Sunday. We had our run through last night and it is going to be incredible! I have a few favors to ask of you…
- Please continue inviting like never before…even that person that’s turned you down a million times.
- Please pray for the team, myself and all those who will be attending.
- Please BE IN YOUR SEATS at least 5 minutes before the Experience starts. The beginning is going to be incredible…you won’t want to miss it and quite frankly it will be hard to find a seat during it and would be distracting to others.
- Once you find your seat if you can sit in the middle of a row that would be great. I expect it’s going to be a madhouse and the easier it is for our ushers to find aisle seats for our guests, the better and smoother things will be on Sunday.
- Did I mention yet to invite someone? I’ve been hearing of people using Facebook to invite, text messaging, e-mail and yes even the good old fashioned face-to-face. I will be giving a clear message on the whether the resurrection was an Urban Legend or a true historical event. If it was a true historical event then the implications are huge. Do your part this week to make sure that by Sunday afternoon hell will be a little less crowded in the future!
Thanks…love you all and hope you have a great week…I’ll see you and your guests on Sunday!
- That God would open doors for you to invite someone.
- That their hearts would be open to coming.
- That you would have the boldness to open your mouth and actually make the invite.