This is a “Whatever Wednesday” so I thought I’d just get some random thoughts out that are rattling through my mind….
- Had a good time away Monday and Tuesday with some other pastors dreaming about what a collaborative church plant might look like.
- My role is to do some demographics research. This is actually something I really enjoy doing so it should be quite easy.
- We went on Monday night and played Laser Tag together. It was a ton of fun but we were all drenched with sweat by the time we were done 4 games.
- It was only afterward that we noticed the sign, “No Running”.
- See just goes to show you even pastors need grace in following the rules. 🙂
- I was the high scorer of the night!!!
- See just goes to show you even pastors battle with pride.
- On a more serious note I was thankful for hour long conversations that I had with both George Spangler and Steve Dunn.
- Both listened well and then helped to advise and counsel. Thanks guys!!!
- Tonight I’m meeting with a great friend, Doug Coldsmith, who is visiting from out of town…can’t wait!
- Last night I had a meeting about a potential new meeting location for ECTV. Please be praying that all goes well.
- Tonight is the start of another season of American Idol. Can’t wait to see the chemistry between the new judges. I think it will go well.
- I’m really frustrated with the Orioles right now. After the excitement of making the play-offs 2 years ago it seems like they are losing steam. PLEASE sign someone already!
- Lisa has been sick for over a week now…she finally went back to work yesterday but she’s still hacking pretty good.
- To help her rest well (not hear my snoring) and for me to not catch it (hazardous to my job), I’ve been sleeping on the sofa for the past week…My back hurts.
- We had 2 different cold weather issues effect our water system at the house.
- Anyone know a good plumber?
- I’ve enjoyed getting back to blogging…if you have ideas or questions you’d like me to address, please let me know. Again the days are by categories. Ministry Monday’s (anything related to ECTV or churches in general). Topical Tuesday’s (my comments on things in the news)
Whatever Wednesday (self-explanatory)
Theological Thursday’s (answering your theological questions…which by the way has been the most popular days so far)
Funny Friday’s (stuff that makes me laugh)
- Again would really appreciate you letting me know what topics, questions, thoughts you might have so the blog is truly something we enjoy together.