It’s amazing how God works. All week long I’ve been hearing from people how stressed out they are and how they never have any free time. I’ve been responding each time the same way…”Hey I know of a pretty good sermon series that’s starting this week that you may be interested in.” And yes smart alecks you can save your comments, I mean at United.
In any case, here’s a preview of what’s coming up so you can invite your friends in:
- March 30th- “Less is More”- We’ll look at why always living at the limit emotionally, finanically, relationally, morally, etc. is a recipe for disaster.
- April 6th- “Downtime”- Very practical steps in how to get your calendar under control.
- April 13th- “The God Robbers”- When we’re taking our money to the max, two people get robbed and neither one is happy about it.
- April 20th- “”Achieving Financial Margin”- Practical steps on how to handle your money so you have more, not less.
- April 27th- “A Time to Run”- Sexual temptation is one of the most powerful temptations we face and one of the most devastating if we fall. This message will show how to create margin in your morality.
- May 4th- “Margin from 9-5”- Creating margin in your job will make both you and your boss happier…find out how.